FOUR WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST
- Eat More Not Less: Most people do the opposite when they’re trying to lose weight. Bad move. If you are only eating 2 or 3 meals per day or worse 1 change it to 3-4 smaller sized meals with 2 snacks throughout the day. What will this do? It makes your metabolism work harder adn burn more calories. Eating less is a surefire method to disaster and fat storage.
- Bye, Bye Drinks: Replace ANYTHING you’re currently drinking with water. You can have 1 cup of green per day but that’s it. Everything else replace with water. And I mean everything. Drink half your body weight in ounces.
- Eat Slower: Sit down and eat your meal WAY slower. Almost everyone eats too fast because we’re all on the go. While you are eating slower try to stop around the eighty percent full range.
- Sports: Find a sport or ANY physical activity you wouldn’t mind doing for an hour a day. Most people sit no computers all day long, then after a long day of work they eat and sit in front of the tv. This isn’t rocket science, you need some form of activity. If you can pick something fun you won’t even notice you’re working out.
STEP BY STEP TO LOSE 50 POUNDS IN 2 MONTHS
- Vow to make a change: Forget diet and exercise—the hardest part of losing weight is actually making the decision to do it. You’ve probably told yourself you’re going to lose weight in the past but never followed through; that’s because you didn’t really mean it.
- Weigh yourself: If you don’t already know how much you weigh, then step on the scale and find out. It’s important to know how much you weighed at the start of your journey so that you can better track your progress.
- Reduce your caloric intake: When it comes to losing weight, diet is the most important factor. The less food you eat, the more weight you will lose; it’s as simple as that. It’s important that you’re eating enough to sustain yourself, though. Starving yourself will only lead you to have more cravings, binge eat, and eventually fall back into old habits.
- Exercise 4-5 days per week: Cardiovascular exercises that increase your heart rate can help burn calories and temporarily speed up your metabolism in the several hours following exercise so that you lose weight more quickly.
- Drink eight glasses of water each day: Staying properly hydrated is crucial to maintaining your overall health, but it has also been proven to aid in weight loss.
- Keep a diet journal: Studies have found that people who keep track of what they eat by writing it down lose more weight, and keep it off than those who don’t.
Cook your meals at home: Even with the best intentions, eating out can ruin your diet quickly. Cooking meals at home make it easier to choose healthy options and control your serving sizes. Plus, you’ll be saving lots of money by eating at home!
Allow yourself a cheat day: No matter how committed you are to dieting, it’s inevitable to have a slip-up every now and then. For many people, social events like birthday parties or picnics make it difficult to eat healthy–remind you that it’s okay to indulge every once in a while. Giving up your social life for a diet will make you feel miserable and you’ll be tempted to quit before reaching your goals.
OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Consider weight loss surgery: If you are clinically obese and have serious medical conditions related to being overweight, you might consider bariatric surgery.
- Join a weight loss program: If you have the will power to lose weight the natuarl way but need some guidance, then joining a weight loss program may be the best choice for you.
- Drink unsweetened tea or coffee in between meals: The caffeine in tea and coffee can help curb your appetite.
- Get enough sleep: Being sleep deprived not only inhibits your ability to think and function properly, it can actually increase your appetite and slow down your metabolism. Aim to get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
- Tackle stress: Some stress is inevitable, but excess stress releases the hormone cortisol, which is responsible for fat storage, particularly in the midsection. Stress may also be an underlying cause of your overeating, since food has a calming effect for many people.
- Find something to replace food with: Dieting doesn’t have to mean constantly feeling miserable or deprived. If food is your main source of joy and comfort, then it’s important to find something that you love even more than, or just as much as, easing to keep you feeling satisfied.
- Don’t weigh yourself every day: The scale is a great way to track your weight loss in the long run, but weighing yourself every day will drive you crazy. Remember that everybody’s weight fluctuates a few pounds throughout the day for a variety of reasons, and much of the fluctuation can be attributed to water weight. Weigh yourself twice a week at most.